WELCOME TO EARLY ON
Are You Concerned about Your Child's Development?
Most parents wonder at times if their child is growing and developing like other children. If you question how your child is developing, "Don't worry. But don't wait."
Early On assists families with infants and toddlers, from birth until they turn 36 months or 3 years of age, who may be experiencing delays in their development or if they have a diagnosed disability.
Early On is just a phone call away. If you have concerns about a young child’s development, take the first step by contacting us.
- Early On Family Guidebook
- Directory of Services
- Your Family Rights Brochure
- Tips for Feeding Hypersensitive Preemies
- Children's Yellow Pages
- Helping Your Child: Social & Emotional Preparation
- Early Literacy: Helping Your Child Become A Reader
- Healthy Minds: Nurturing your Child's Healthy Development 0-36 Months
- Early Intervention Protocol for Family Visits