Newaygo County RESA's Pupil Accounting Auditors are responsible for auditing the pupil accounting records of all the local districts within the boundaries of Newaygo County RESA. Audits are to ensure compliance with all state aid applicable law, policies, and practices pursuant to the Michigan Pupil Accounting Manual and the Pupil Membership Auditing Manual. Pupil Accounting Auditors conduct a desk audit on each school building within Newaygo County for both the October and February count, and do field audits (i.e. visiting the school building) on a state mandated rotating basis when needed Newaygo County RESA's Pupil Accounting Auditors are responsible for auditing the pupil accounting records of all the local districts within the boundaries of Newaygo County RESA.
- NEW - Important Dates Page
- NEW - Auditor, Kris Jefferies
- ALL Virtual Students must have a signed Parental consent form on file.
- 2019-2020 Schedule Days and Daily Clock hour forms are posted. Please fill out and return to Auditors by August 19, 2019
- High Schools - Remember to submit a "Travel Waiver" if you exceed the 36 minutes per day allowed for transportation to the Career-Tech Center, as stated in the PAM. Requests are now submitted electronically. The site will be available on July 1, 2019 for the 2019-20 school year. We will provide the link here once it is available. Requests need to be done prior to the start of the school year.